Subject: [amos-list] AIO Hot-topic for issue 27!
From: Chris Seward <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:02:34 +0000

From: Chris Seward <[email-masked]>

Dear Reader,

Please send us your comments and ideas for the hot-topic for issue
27.

The hot-topic for issue 27 is

'The news that Amiga have decided to choose Linux for the NG Amiga
instead of QNX came as a great shock to everyone. For next issue
send us your comments and ideas on this matter, do you think it was
the correct move? or do you think its too late to change? will this
effect your support and backing to Amiga? So if you have anything
to say on this subject contact us at the address below.'

While the aio.co.uk domain is down please direct all letters regarding
this topic to,

[email-masked]*

Please do not reply to this email on this mailing-list. Send your ideas
to the address above ;)

Toodle Pip!
-- 
Chris Seward                         Email : [email-masked]
http://www.aio.co.uk                 Phone : +44 (0)7887 664 915
Editor of Amiga Information Online   Aminet: Docs/Mags/AIOV??.lha
Join JUST-AMiGA Mailing List www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/just-amiga

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.  
http://www.onelist.com
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html